Floor grinding refers to the grinding treatment of concrete/stone/terrazzo/epoxy ground, which effectively polishes terrazzo, concrete surface, epoxy mortar layer and old epoxy ground, etc. Just now I used the factory direct HTC Diamond Grinding Shoes for Concrete and Terrazzo Floor for the first step Rough grinding, in the process of large particle size Three Rhombus Segments Grinding Shoes fine grinding, polishing and other steps.
Make the floor surface cleaner, brighter, and smoother, thereby improving the aesthetics of the floor. Commonly used floor grinding tools are Floor grinding machine 490, high polishing machine and other related equipment.
How does the general process of Grinding ground grinding block wholesaler work?
1. Surface treatment: Use a dust-free diamond grinder to remove the floating dust on the cement surface and form a rough surface on the surface. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove sand, debris and dust. Dry the wet area with gas or a dryer.
2. Primer: Put the main agent and hardener of the material in proportion, mix it fully with a mixer, and evenly coat the material with a brush, roller brush or spray gun when in use to form a primer paint, and the paint loading time is separated More than 8 hours.
3. Intermediate coating: Take a quantitative ratio of the main agent and hardener, stir it evenly with a mixer, then put in the quartz aggregate, stir evenly, use a trowel to flatten the above mixture on top of the primer within the usable time , So that the cavities and pinholes are filled.
4. Top coat: After the resin of the intermediate coat is hardened, if there are particles on the surface, it should be ground off first, and the holes should be filled, and then take a quantitative ratio of the main agent and the hardener to fully stir and mix, and level the intermediate coat with a trowel. At the same time, before cementing, a needle roller is used to roll back and forth on the resin mortar, so that the aggregate can be evenly distributed and air bubbles are removed, so that the resin surface is smooth and bright.
Stone polishing process: Stone polishing is an important process for stone conservation. Some stones can be polished directly.
The main purpose of polishing is to increase the brightness of the stone surface. Stone polishing is generally carried out according to the procedure of rough grinding → semi-fine grinding → fine grinding → fine grinding → polishing, and some of the rough grinding steps can be omitted, mainly depending on whether the surface of the original stone has undergone preliminary treatment.
①Coarse grinding: The grinding disc is required to take a deep knife, the grinding efficiency is high, the grinding pattern is coarse, and the ground surface is rough. It mainly removes the saw blade marks left by the stone in the previous process and the smoothness of the stone , The modeling surface is ground in place;
②Semi-fine grinding: remove the traces of rough grinding to form new finer lines, so that the surface of the stone is smooth and smooth;
③Fine grinding: The pattern, particles and color of the stone surface after fine grinding have been clearly displayed, the surface is fine and smooth, and there is a weak gloss;
④Fine grinding: The surface of the stone after the precision grinding, without any traces of naked eyes. The surface is getting smoother, and the gloss can reach up to 55 degrees or more;
⑤ Polishing: Use a special granite polishing machine to grind the stone from coarse to fine stone from No. 50 to No. 3000 to make the ground bright and smooth as new. The polished stone surface is as bright as a mirror, and its gloss can reach over 85 degrees. According to different types of stone, different polishing processes are used.
1. The polishing process of the flat panel: check the condition of the material-glue repair-check before starting-upper plate-trimming-start each grinding head in turn-observe the polishing situation-adjust the polishing parameters-drying-waxing, cleaning -Inspection-lower board-packaging.
2. Grinding and polishing process of arc panel: check material condition-glue repair-manual rough grinding-inspection-upper board-check before starting-rough grinding-check rough grinding condition-fine grinding-polishing-check polishing condition-lower board.
3. Grinding and polishing process of special-shaped lines: check the condition of the material-check whether the shape of the shape is qualified-draw contour lines according to the standard template-rough grinding both ends-rough grinding from both ends to the middle-fine grinding-splicing-water mill knife 400# After disassembling-grinding and polishing-inspection.
Post time: Mar-08-2021